Troubled Acer has penned a new financing deal to cover working capital requirements and pay off a previous loan it took out to acquire Gateway. The firm has gone through a major reshuffle of management following a loss-making year in which sluggish consumer demand caught it by surprise and resulted in an inventory pile-up. The …
And we wonder why the global economy is up the Suwannee.
Need to get stronger glasses
"It added that the agreement will "facilitate Acer" for five years" - thought that said .... will fellate Acer for five years.....
Taking out a loan to pay off another loan?
Beginning of the end.
And I don't care if it is considered a valid business "procedure".
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- RotM Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society... Doesn't sound sinister at all
- Oracle loses (again) in battle to get Google Java case retried (again)
- Market pulls chain on Crapita share price after first ever profit warning