Troubled Acer has penned a new financing deal to cover working capital requirements and pay off a previous loan it took out to acquire Gateway. The firm has gone through a major reshuffle of management following a loss-making year in which sluggish consumer demand caught it by surprise and resulted in an inventory pile-up. The …
And we wonder why the global economy is up the Suwannee.
Need to get stronger glasses
"It added that the agreement will "facilitate Acer" for five years" - thought that said .... will fellate Acer for five years.....
Taking out a loan to pay off another loan?
Beginning of the end.
And I don't care if it is considered a valid business "procedure".
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- C’mon Lenovo. Superfish hooked, but Pokki Start Menu still roaming free
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- Lenovo: We SWEAR we're done with bloatware, adware and scumware
- Lenovo CTO: Hey, look around – we're not the only ones with a crapware infection