Troubled Acer has penned a new financing deal to cover working capital requirements and pay off a previous loan it took out to acquire Gateway. The firm has gone through a major reshuffle of management following a loss-making year in which sluggish consumer demand caught it by surprise and resulted in an inventory pile-up. The …
And we wonder why the global economy is up the Suwannee.
Need to get stronger glasses
"It added that the agreement will "facilitate Acer" for five years" - thought that said .... will fellate Acer for five years.....
Taking out a loan to pay off another loan?
Beginning of the end.
And I don't care if it is considered a valid business "procedure".
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules