Troubled Acer has penned a new financing deal to cover working capital requirements and pay off a previous loan it took out to acquire Gateway. The firm has gone through a major reshuffle of management following a loss-making year in which sluggish consumer demand caught it by surprise and resulted in an inventory pile-up. The …
And we wonder why the global economy is up the Suwannee.
Need to get stronger glasses
"It added that the agreement will "facilitate Acer" for five years" - thought that said .... will fellate Acer for five years.....
Taking out a loan to pay off another loan?
Beginning of the end.
And I don't care if it is considered a valid business "procedure".
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- By the numbers: The virtualisation options for private cloud hopefuls
- DCIG rates top-selling EMC flash array as survey bottom-dweller
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal – new mobes and slabs? Win 10 shock?