Troubled Acer has penned a new financing deal to cover working capital requirements and pay off a previous loan it took out to acquire Gateway. The firm has gone through a major reshuffle of management following a loss-making year in which sluggish consumer demand caught it by surprise and resulted in an inventory pile-up. The …
And we wonder why the global economy is up the Suwannee.
Need to get stronger glasses
"It added that the agreement will "facilitate Acer" for five years" - thought that said .... will fellate Acer for five years.....
Taking out a loan to pay off another loan?
Beginning of the end.
And I don't care if it is considered a valid business "procedure".
- Hackers thrash Bash Shellshock bug: World races to cover hole
- DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- FBI: Your real SECURITY TERROR? An ANGRY INSIDE MAN
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report