HP doesn't have to hand over a secret investigation's report on former chief executive Mark Hurd's sexual activities, or lack thereof, a US Supreme Court ruled. Hurd left HP amid allegations of sexual harassment and breach of conduct codes, but still got a lovely golden handshake on the way out the door. HP shareholder Ernesto …
Receiving a Golden Handshake still better...
...than receiving a Golden Shower
(unless you're into that sort of thing)
RE: a Golden Shower
Which is what the BoD and several of HP CEO's have done to HP shareholders over the past few years. Appropriate icon for the BoD.
"HP’s internal probe" Fnarr, fnarr...
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain