HP doesn't have to hand over a secret investigation's report on former chief executive Mark Hurd's sexual activities, or lack thereof, a US Supreme Court ruled. Hurd left HP amid allegations of sexual harassment and breach of conduct codes, but still got a lovely golden handshake on the way out the door. HP shareholder Ernesto …
Receiving a Golden Handshake still better...
...than receiving a Golden Shower
(unless you're into that sort of thing)
RE: a Golden Shower
Which is what the BoD and several of HP CEO's have done to HP shareholders over the past few years. Appropriate icon for the BoD.
"HP’s internal probe" Fnarr, fnarr...
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations