The UK boss at credit insurer Euler Hermes reckons that although channel insolvencies may edge up again next year, B2B resellers are in comparatively rude health. The number of IT dealers hitting the wall returned to levels not seen since the dot-com bust during the first half of 2011 and are forecast to remain high as the …
A little optimism
Those that are agile are not as many as suggested and while ever-changing technology allows for greater mobility and business switching, it also creates an equal pressure point in managing change.
The role banks play in the next 12-18 months will determine how insolvency rates in this sector accelerate, as will the amount of money in the consumers pockets.
You can tell when a business is getting deperate
Thery start heavily spamming role based accounts, CD and scraped spamtraps as well as staff emails. This is a good time to get rid of any shares you may have.
The most recent "danger zone" case is Vodafone who are currently spamming marketing, sales, support, postmaster as well as some of my traps.
I rang the 080 number and asked hwo they obtained a specific email address. They responded by stating they do not send the emails and I should contact the marketing company who sent the emails. DO they really belive that because they outsource spamming they will not end up with the backlash!
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- Lenovo posts an INCREASE in desktop PC and notebook sales
- US regulators OK sale of IBM's x86 server biz to Lenovo