Hitachi GST has a 4TB desktop disk drive on sale in Tokyo, although no product announcement has been made. This would be the world's first 4TB internal drive. As reported by Xbit Labs, the Deskstar 5K4000 is a 4TB drive with a 32MB cache and 6Gbit/s SATA interface. It features Advanced Format and Coolspin technology, spinning at …
Does it come ....
with a little rubber stopper to let the water out :-)
Was this perchance code named "Titannic"
Obviously an epic drive from the storage capacity, but a bird in the bush is worth two in the hand, so it should store a load of pictures of said bushes when it eventually comes to the UK.
"so it should store a load of pictures of said *birds* bushes when it eventually comes to the UK."
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win