Where did that come from? Yesterday, out of the blue, news came that RamSan vendor TMS was looking to be bought or have a thumping investment from a large partner. Why? The flash market is set to rocket and it has a good track record. Why on earth does it need a sugar daddy? We asked TMS CEO Holly Frost some questions about the …
Where did it come from?
Perhaps it came from TMS losing more key employees in the month of December.
Does the desire to sell have anything to do that TMS has shed ~25% of it's engineering department and ~30% of it's sales force since Dan Scheel took over as president?
You're being generous.
I'd put those percentages more towards the 50% range.
- Pic What's Meg Whitman fussing over: The fate of HP ... or the font on a DISRUPTIVE new logo?
- Election 2015 Conservative manifesto: 5G, 'near universal' broadband and free mobes for PC Dixon
- EU says dominant Google ILLEGALLY FIDDLES search results
- Microsoft points at Skype, Lync: You two, in my office – right now
- Election 2015 Labour manifesto: Tech Bacc, not-spot zapping and hi-speed interwebs