Where did that come from? Yesterday, out of the blue, news came that RamSan vendor TMS was looking to be bought or have a thumping investment from a large partner. Why? The flash market is set to rocket and it has a good track record. Why on earth does it need a sugar daddy? We asked TMS CEO Holly Frost some questions about the …
Where did it come from?
Perhaps it came from TMS losing more key employees in the month of December.
Does the desire to sell have anything to do that TMS has shed ~25% of it's engineering department and ~30% of it's sales force since Dan Scheel took over as president?
You're being generous.
I'd put those percentages more towards the 50% range.
- NOKIA - Not FINNished yet! BEHOLD the somewhat DULL MYSTERY DEVICE!
- That dreaded syncing feeling: Will Microsoft EVER fix OneDrive?
- Microsoft's Azure goes TITSUP PLANET-WIDE AGAIN in cloud FAIL
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'