Where did that come from? Yesterday, out of the blue, news came that RamSan vendor TMS was looking to be bought or have a thumping investment from a large partner. Why? The flash market is set to rocket and it has a good track record. Why on earth does it need a sugar daddy? We asked TMS CEO Holly Frost some questions about the …
Where did it come from?
Perhaps it came from TMS losing more key employees in the month of December.
Does the desire to sell have anything to do that TMS has shed ~25% of it's engineering department and ~30% of it's sales force since Dan Scheel took over as president?
You're being generous.
I'd put those percentages more towards the 50% range.
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger