Where did that come from? Yesterday, out of the blue, news came that RamSan vendor TMS was looking to be bought or have a thumping investment from a large partner. Why? The flash market is set to rocket and it has a good track record. Why on earth does it need a sugar daddy? We asked TMS CEO Holly Frost some questions about the …
Where did it come from?
Perhaps it came from TMS losing more key employees in the month of December.
Does the desire to sell have anything to do that TMS has shed ~25% of it's engineering department and ~30% of it's sales force since Dan Scheel took over as president?
You're being generous.
I'd put those percentages more towards the 50% range.
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Analysis Are EU having a laugh? Europe passes hopeless cyber-commerce rules
- Whitman deletes another chapter in HP history as CSC and ES borg