back to article 'My product is driPhone, not iPhone'

Gadgets were launched, people said stupid things and journalists trudged up and down writing stories about ultrabooks, this week was CES and it sent the tech press into a LED-dazzled headspin. There was less media attention, from US TV anyway, on the threat to web freedoms of the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA), under …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Bush_rat

Apple didn't patent Steve Jobs

:O

I would like to request a Home Alone styled shocked face.

As for the apocalypse nuke and global warming comment, he forget to mention 2012 Mayan calendar dooms day. Personally I'm looking forward to the nuke war cause I live in the middle of nowhere in a nowhere country, so I welcome my new irradiated overlords.

2. Arthur Jackson
    Coat

Nowhere

I assume that you are busy making lots of nowhere plans for nobody?

1. Jedit Silver badge
      Coat

I'm not so sure about that

If he was, then he wouldn't have a point of view. He'd also be a bit like you and me, which he isn't.

Mine's the full-body one in tasteful yellow.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Stop

DriPhone

I can think of Driza-Bone and SwannDri, off the top of my head, as existing examples of our Antipodean cousins' penchant for using "Dri" as a suffix or prefix, when flogging water-repellency. Plenty of 'prior art' there.

Case dismissed!

1. Thomas 4

We are Apple

We don't have our cases dismissed.

1. George Nacht
        Happy

We are Aplle...

...for we are ..

(deep intake of breath)

...MANYYYYYY!

4. I. Aproveofitspendingonspecificprojects
    FAIL

Pirate pirated

"Journalists and news editors were looking out for their employment prospects, the media analysis company Lexis Nexis speculated, having conducted a survey into coverage of the proposed law and found a curious silence in "mainstream" outlets."

The idea of Mucky Murdoch's empire crumbling because other people are doing unto him what he hath done unto everybody makes me sick with anger that I can't punch his octogenarian multimillion pound face in.

Still, it will give me something to think about at night when I can't sleep. I can cuddle up to his bloodstained corpse in my dreams when they do arrive and wrap my arms loving around his neck, just to make sure.

This topic is closed for new posts.