back to article Israel's stock exchange site knackered by hackers

The website of Israel's main stock exchange was floored by a denial-of-service attack on Monday. Israeli airline El Al has also come under attack by hackers, but its website remains running despite the assault. Visitors to the Tel Aviv stock exchange website are confronted with the message "Please try again later. The site is …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Tom 35

denial-of-service attack?

How is that hackers? Just need some script kiddies or buy some time on a botnet.

2. amanfromMars 1 Silver badge

Sensitive Compartmented Information

Can you imagine all the down and dirty big little secrets the credit card companies have evidenced on purchases for prosecution? Talk about a goldmine. Wow. Eldorado, Amigos.

3. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

I'd laugh my arse off...

if Israel turned around and just sent a missile to some script kiddies house with a note 'u mad bro?'

1. Magnus_Pym

Unless that script kiddy is in an apartment block in Washington and the collateral damage starts to look nasty.

4. David 164

It only Israel, they can obviouse dish it out in the form of Stuxnet, so they should be able to take it as well. If they cant then they should not be dishing it out.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Payback will be Hell

I'm waiting to see the tortured dead bodies on the news...

6. Naughtyhorse

lol hacking a poxy website is terrorism, yet attaching a magnetic bomb to a scientists car is.... foreign policy.

this kind of fuckwittery only possisble if you have an invisible dad i guess

fuck em, and fuck their final solution to the palistinian question

1. Anonymous Coward
      Anonymous Coward

Re: Magnetic bombs?

Will anyone ever be sure it was the Israeli's

Almost all the other states in the area would rather set fire to their own private parts than have Iran with access to nukes.

The could have been a long queue of assassins trying to take the guy out.

1. Naughtyhorse
        FAIL

ffs

Of course it was the israelis!

if it was the yanks it would have been live on cnn

if it was anyone else they would have 200,000 merkins with guns telling them to stop being terrorists... and asking drections to the nearest corpse as they are busting for a piss after the long flight

7. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

We are all F cked!

This goes way beyond hacking.

Once Iran's got a working Nuke, expect worldwar 3 to begin between these two CHILDISH societies, still banging on about a fictional character!

Just let them destroy each other, the rest of us are better off without any of them.

1. Naughtyhorse

Dunno about ww 3 us and Russia not interested in going that way. and both know that the new kid on the block China will go mental if all that oil gets rsadioativified.

2. David 164

I do not think so somehow I suspect the Ruskies will neutralise the Iranians and the West will take care of Israel either through political or military means long before that happen.

The way Israel is going at the moment, Israel may be in civil war long before that happen and it will be Jew on Jew, Israeli Jewish society is heavily divided with some elements even calling for democracy to be disbanded.

Iran is not in much better shape either and I doubt the Republican guards are truly interested in a full scale war anyway, they got to much to loose and to little to gain but having one. Mullahs and even Iran president have little true power in the country. Republicans guards are run pretty much like a business and as soon as there profits are threaten they will move to remove that threat, which will probably result in a civil war as the Mullahs has there own supporters.

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like