Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Vodafone hints at relocation from UK
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Atlantis retreats to core VDI software and appliance market