Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Windows 7 outstrips Windows 8.x with small November growth
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- iPhone slips in Europe as Windows Phone claims OVER 10% market share
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud