Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Despite best efforts, fewer and fewer women are working in tech
- May blocked plans to bring in more Indian IT workers – Vince Cable
- Updated Microsoft keeps schtum as more battery woes hit Surface sufferers
- Openreach split could damage broadband investment, says BT's chief exec
- Comment NSA, GCHQ and even Donald Trump are all after your data