Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers