Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- AMD pays new CEO $150K LESS than her male predecessor
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Sky's tech bets pay off: Pay TV firm unveils blazing growth for Q1