Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Microsoft says to expect AWESOME things of Windows 10 in January
- Judge spanks SCO in ancient ownership of Unix lawsuit
- Microsoft begins war against fake phone tech support scams
- TALE OF FAIL: Microsoft offers blow-by-blow Azure outage account
- Scrooges rejoice! Beancounters find formula for perfect Xmas party