Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Exclusive Ditch your Macs, Dell tells EMC staff
- Vid Microsoft axes 2,850 more Windows Phone, sales staff – a week after Justin Timberlake sang on stage for them
- Microsoft buries the bad Windows Phone news: Mobile sales collapse
- Avnet sees Dätwyler's bid for Raspberry Pi slinger, raises to £868m
- Kaspersky so very sorry after suggesting its antivirus will get you laid