Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Apple bossman Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness