Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Sage advice: Avoid the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – it knackers our accounting app
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- Analysis UK.gov is doing sod all to break £20bn of locked-in IT contracts
- ‘Inflexion point’ BlackBerry washes hands of hardware biz