Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks
- What's broken in this week's Windows 10 build? Try the Start Menu, for one