Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Geniuses at HMRC sack too many staff! Nope, can't do it online. FAIL
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?