Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Comment AWS hell no: Can Microsoft Azure sales beat Amazon's cloud?
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- HP settles suit with popstar Chubby Checker over todger tester app
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations