Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Updated EU verdict: Apple received €13bn in illegal tax benefits from Ireland
- Apple is making life terrible in its factories – labor rights warriors
- Making us pay tax will DESTROY EUROPE, roars Apple's Tim Cook
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe