Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Microsoft wants to be your phone company, at least for voice
- Microsoft rides to Dell's rescue, wrecks rogue root certificate
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites