Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- Apple’s $700 BEEELLION market cap makes it more valuable than Switzerland
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...