Dell and LSI are using a new type of memory in servers, RAID controllers and routers, presaging the replacement of NAND flash. It is a form of non-volatile memory called MRAM for Magnetic RAM. MRAM has been in development for some time and is now being used for journal memory functions by Dell and LSI, according to Everspin …
LSI, which models exactly?
I need to know whether I have it in my computer or not :)
- Windows 10 collects colossal 0.375 per cent market share in July
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- Intel doubles its bounty for women and ethnic minorities
- MoD splashes £1.5bn on 10-year IT deal to 'keep pace with threats'
- Mike Bracken suddenly decides to quit GOV.UK outfit GDS