The G-Cloud framework has received criticism from analysts as well as from some corners of the channel over the construction and rollout of CloudStore before it was ready for public sector consumption. The online catalogue – built in 28 days – was unveiled last weekend but G-Cloud programme director Chris Chant has already …
There are NOT really 250 suppliers - Capita submitted every service variant as a new service supplier with the result that they have 180 of the 250 entries. As an example if you search the store for "Hosting" you will find that there are 44 Hosting entries for Capita, where each entry is just a small change in one of the service parameters! Other suppliers get one entry at best but if every supplier had done the same the list would run to many thousands and be totally useless - as it is it is simply hugely biased towards Capita ( who were once a government department .......)
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users
- Call off the firing squad: HP grants stay of execution to OpenVMS