Huawei Enterprise aims to accredit a large army of foot soldiers after taking the covers off a channel programme and IT pro training camp. The Chinese manufacturer has added more meat around its expansion plans with the long-awaited, obligatory two-tier dealer framework. "The channel is a key component to Huawei Enterprise's …
Clearly they did not think that name through!
Joking aside this will sure pressure Cisco. Then again there are alot of vendors of this type of kit. How many more buyers will now realise there is a big world outside Cisco for this type kit
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Analysis UK.gov's Open Source switch WON'T get rid of Microsoft, y'know
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple fell into IBM's arms
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win