Huawei Enterprise aims to accredit a large army of foot soldiers after taking the covers off a channel programme and IT pro training camp. The Chinese manufacturer has added more meat around its expansion plans with the long-awaited, obligatory two-tier dealer framework. "The channel is a key component to Huawei Enterprise's …
Clearly they did not think that name through!
Joking aside this will sure pressure Cisco. Then again there are alot of vendors of this type of kit. How many more buyers will now realise there is a big world outside Cisco for this type kit
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Or even French
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- Wall St wolves tear chunk off Microsoft: There goes $30bn!