Huawei Enterprise aims to accredit a large army of foot soldiers after taking the covers off a channel programme and IT pro training camp. The Chinese manufacturer has added more meat around its expansion plans with the long-awaited, obligatory two-tier dealer framework. "The channel is a key component to Huawei Enterprise's …
Clearly they did not think that name through!
Joking aside this will sure pressure Cisco. Then again there are alot of vendors of this type of kit. How many more buyers will now realise there is a big world outside Cisco for this type kit
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers
- EU ruling restricts rights to resell back-up copies of software where originals are damaged, destroyed or lost