Huawei Enterprise aims to accredit a large army of foot soldiers after taking the covers off a channel programme and IT pro training camp. The Chinese manufacturer has added more meat around its expansion plans with the long-awaited, obligatory two-tier dealer framework. "The channel is a key component to Huawei Enterprise's …
Clearly they did not think that name through!
Joking aside this will sure pressure Cisco. Then again there are alot of vendors of this type of kit. How many more buyers will now realise there is a big world outside Cisco for this type kit
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- Geniuses at HMRC sack too many staff! Nope, can't do it online. FAIL
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?