Huawei Enterprise aims to accredit a large army of foot soldiers after taking the covers off a channel programme and IT pro training camp. The Chinese manufacturer has added more meat around its expansion plans with the long-awaited, obligatory two-tier dealer framework. "The channel is a key component to Huawei Enterprise's …
Clearly they did not think that name through!
Joking aside this will sure pressure Cisco. Then again there are alot of vendors of this type of kit. How many more buyers will now realise there is a big world outside Cisco for this type kit
- Is Windows 10 slurping too much data? No, says Microsoft. Nuh-uh. Nope
- Fiorina: I rushed out HP servers to power NSA snooping. Mwahahaha!
- Analysis Autonomy ex-boss Lynch tells of poisonous life within HP in High Court showdown
- Diskicide – the death of disk
- Microsoft slaps 13 per cent increase on mobile enterprise levy