Huawei wants to bed 1,000 resellers across Western Europe this year as it tries to crank up the pressure on rivals. The Chinese giant has already signed a bunch of distributors in the region including SDG and Micro P in the UK and recently lifted the covers off its first channel programme in preparation for more concerted dealer …
Oh yes they can...
Huawei is perfectly placed to make forages of this kind given the complacency of traditional players. Watch with interest.....
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users
- Call off the firing squad: HP grants stay of execution to OpenVMS