Huawei wants to bed 1,000 resellers across Western Europe this year as it tries to crank up the pressure on rivals. The Chinese giant has already signed a bunch of distributors in the region including SDG and Micro P in the UK and recently lifted the covers off its first channel programme in preparation for more concerted dealer …
Oh yes they can...
Huawei is perfectly placed to make forages of this kind given the complacency of traditional players. Watch with interest.....
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- PATRIOT Act axed, NSA spying halted ... wake up, Neo, it's just a dream in the US House of Reps