Huawei wants to bed 1,000 resellers across Western Europe this year as it tries to crank up the pressure on rivals. The Chinese giant has already signed a bunch of distributors in the region including SDG and Micro P in the UK and recently lifted the covers off its first channel programme in preparation for more concerted dealer …
Oh yes they can...
Huawei is perfectly placed to make forages of this kind given the complacency of traditional players. Watch with interest.....
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS - on PCs, slabs and mobes