Huawei wants to bed 1,000 resellers across Western Europe this year as it tries to crank up the pressure on rivals. The Chinese giant has already signed a bunch of distributors in the region including SDG and Micro P in the UK and recently lifted the covers off its first channel programme in preparation for more concerted dealer …
Oh yes they can...
Huawei is perfectly placed to make forages of this kind given the complacency of traditional players. Watch with interest.....
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Updated IBM to cut '118k jobs worldwide' – report claims
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Microsoft brings SUNSHINE – but it's a CLOUDY DAY
- Wall St wolves savage Microsoft after results: Doh! There goes $30bn