Huawei wants to bed 1,000 resellers across Western Europe this year as it tries to crank up the pressure on rivals. The Chinese giant has already signed a bunch of distributors in the region including SDG and Micro P in the UK and recently lifted the covers off its first channel programme in preparation for more concerted dealer …
Oh yes they can...
Huawei is perfectly placed to make forages of this kind given the complacency of traditional players. Watch with interest.....
- Analysis Team Microsoft: Device Police... 'Are you pumped? I'm pumped'
- How much do UK cops pay for Microsoft licences? £30 a head or £137? Both
- Online VAT fraud: Calls for government crackdown grow louder
- 'Safe Harbor': People in Europe 'can get quite litigious about this'
- +Comment Vodafone joins calls to pry Openreach from BT's hands