Computer 2000 is bringing on board Martin Boyce as sales director to fill the gap left by previous incumbent Peter Hubbard, who was made top dog earlier this year. Talking at the distie's vendor summit in London, former Dell veep Hubbard confirmed that Boyce, currently chief operating officer at Asbis Enterprise and also …
in other words
Man we hadn't heard of gets job with company we hadn't heard of.
They're avin a larf ain't they? Would you buy a computer from Dell Boyce?
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Pics Acer: 'We will be the last man standing in the PC industry'
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks