Computer 2000 is bringing on board Martin Boyce as sales director to fill the gap left by previous incumbent Peter Hubbard, who was made top dog earlier this year. Talking at the distie's vendor summit in London, former Dell veep Hubbard confirmed that Boyce, currently chief operating officer at Asbis Enterprise and also …
in other words
Man we hadn't heard of gets job with company we hadn't heard of.
They're avin a larf ain't they? Would you buy a computer from Dell Boyce?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab