Computer 2000 is bringing on board Martin Boyce as sales director to fill the gap left by previous incumbent Peter Hubbard, who was made top dog earlier this year. Talking at the distie's vendor summit in London, former Dell veep Hubbard confirmed that Boyce, currently chief operating officer at Asbis Enterprise and also …
in other words
Man we hadn't heard of gets job with company we hadn't heard of.
They're avin a larf ain't they? Would you buy a computer from Dell Boyce?
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Never mind the HORSE MEAT, trading standards cuts'll hurt IT crowd, too