Computer 2000 is bringing on board Martin Boyce as sales director to fill the gap left by previous incumbent Peter Hubbard, who was made top dog earlier this year. Talking at the distie's vendor summit in London, former Dell veep Hubbard confirmed that Boyce, currently chief operating officer at Asbis Enterprise and also …
in other words
Man we hadn't heard of gets job with company we hadn't heard of.
They're avin a larf ain't they? Would you buy a computer from Dell Boyce?
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Privacy watchdog ICO slashes its fines in half
- Intel 80386 queen Renée James quits as chipmaker's president