React Technologies has executed a textbook dive into administration followed by a phoenix-like rise from the ashes - and now trades as React Enterprises having wiped off suppliers' debts in the comeback. The network reseller, led by boss Jess Thompson-Hughes, called in receivers Leonard Curtis on 16 March and installed Mark …
It's not unusual...
Alas this is common play when a business has reached the end of the line or has stumbled and cannot recover. This is not to say all pre-packs are bad but where a Reseller makes no effort to work out or communicate a problem first, this does cause irritation.
Financial Services are commonly provided by most if not all Distributors to assist in making deals happen but cannot influence the outcome of a business in trouble. This requires the Reseller to communicate the problem, seek turn-around advice and support, and be provided with it - in good time.
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- Heart Internet in 22-hour TITSUP after data centre power stuffup
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Carly Fiorina makes like HP and splits – ex-CEO quits White House race
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one