React Technologies has executed a textbook dive into administration followed by a phoenix-like rise from the ashes - and now trades as React Enterprises having wiped off suppliers' debts in the comeback. The network reseller, led by boss Jess Thompson-Hughes, called in receivers Leonard Curtis on 16 March and installed Mark …
It's not unusual...
Alas this is common play when a business has reached the end of the line or has stumbled and cannot recover. This is not to say all pre-packs are bad but where a Reseller makes no effort to work out or communicate a problem first, this does cause irritation.
Financial Services are commonly provided by most if not all Distributors to assist in making deals happen but cannot influence the outcome of a business in trouble. This requires the Reseller to communicate the problem, seek turn-around advice and support, and be provided with it - in good time.
- Microsoft's free Windows 10 upgrades to suppress PC sales
- Beware Red Hat interviews: You'll pay for coffee, lunch and fuel
- Tech Panel What scares you most about ‘the cloud’?
- Yay for Tor! It's given us RANSOMWARE-as-a-service
- 'The Internet of Things is like the Cloud 8 years ago' ... Boss of Dell's new IoT biz spills beans