React Technologies has executed a textbook dive into administration followed by a phoenix-like rise from the ashes - and now trades as React Enterprises having wiped off suppliers' debts in the comeback. The network reseller, led by boss Jess Thompson-Hughes, called in receivers Leonard Curtis on 16 March and installed Mark …
It's not unusual...
Alas this is common play when a business has reached the end of the line or has stumbled and cannot recover. This is not to say all pre-packs are bad but where a Reseller makes no effort to work out or communicate a problem first, this does cause irritation.
Financial Services are commonly provided by most if not all Distributors to assist in making deals happen but cannot influence the outcome of a business in trouble. This requires the Reseller to communicate the problem, seek turn-around advice and support, and be provided with it - in good time.
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Consumers start feeling the love as Chromebook sales surge
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things