Samsung has crowned Graham Long as the UK veep of corporate and IT sales following a restructure of the division to help its push into B2B. The Korean giant asked its internal sales team to reapply for their jobs, after "aligning the roles" to seven vertical markets. Whereas previously the sales force pushed either mobile PC, …
Sounds like a very callous place to work
@"asked its internal sales team to reapply for their jobs" ... and ... ""We asked individuals to tell us which vertical they wanted to head up and they had to demonstrate a good knowledge of that vertical"
So much for training staff. So is this the new office mantra?. Fire staff and then hire new ones, as that saves on training!
WTF kind of callous place does that? ... and I bet they expect staff to still be loyal and trusting towards the bosses after that?!
I Googled B2B. Business-to-Business apparently. Whatever that means...
- Exclusive Ditch your Macs, Dell tells EMC staff
- Vid Microsoft axes 2,850 more Windows Phone, sales staff – a week after Justin Timberlake sang on stage for them
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky
- Avnet sees Dätwyler's bid for Raspberry Pi slinger, raises to £868m