Staff at BT Engage IT are bracing themselves for further redundancies amid talk of a shift away from traditional reselling to managed services. The reseller arm of the telco giant merged its disparate brands last autumn, laying off a number of staff in the process including chief operating officer Chris Leigh and former bigwig …
So finally the stack-it-high sell-it-cheap (or not-so-cheap) bubble has burst.
"...a shift away from traditional reselling to managed services."
Basically ditch the money grabbing shit that Dabs and Basilica did and concentrate on what Lynx Technology used to do.
Frankly who cares...
Account manager, vs technically capable salesmen
I know which I'd rather talk to - and I spent 50k with Engage last year.
They were talking of this in house over 10 years ago, to no avail. I was looking forward to trying for one of those posts. I am glad I did not hold my breath then.
Oh great another account manager
Time for more spam and phone calls.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project