Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- Smart Meter biz case still there, insists tragically optimistic UK govt
- Unions call for strike action over 'unusable' Universal Credit IT
- AMD looks at sinking sales, gulps: It's worse than we thought
- Cloud provider goes TITSUP? Will someone think of the data!
- Gartner mages have spoken: 'D' is for Device, Decline and DOOM