Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Microsoft has RECORD quarter, in a BAD way - Sad Nad slashes phone biz
- BREAKING NEWS: Apple makes money
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal