Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- Giant bank IT cockup of 2012 'could have brought down ENTIRE financial system'
- Our system handles £130bn and it's BUST. Want the job of fixing it? Apply to UK.gov
- Azure TITSUP caused by INFINITE LOOP
- Windows Phone will snatch biz No 2 spot from Android – analyst
- You think the CLOUD's insecure? It's BETTER than UK.GOV's DATA CENTRES