Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- Cock fight? Not half. Microsoft beats down Apple in Q1
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Salesforce slaps UK Enterprise customers with 40% price hike
- Ding ding: IBM rings bell for round two of job cuts at GTS
- Half of EU members sidle up to EC: About the data-sharing rules. C'mon. Chill out