Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- EU to accuse Ireland of giving Apple an overly peachy tax deal – report
- Crouching tiger, snoozing dragon: Smugglers can't shift unwanted iPhone 6s
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts
- Oracle plans German DCs to soothe NSA-ruffled nerves