Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- VMware sued, accused of ripping off Linux kernel source code
- Microsoft comes right out and says backup software is dead
- Promo World’s oldest IT dining society breaks into the House of Lords
- Violin Memory's strings snap as losses DOUBLE from last quarter
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, inhales 40,000 devs