Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence
- Microsoft staff brace for next round of layoffs – expected Thursday
- Read IBM's note to staff announcing mandatory training and 10% pay cut
- Apple's Cook: We have never allowed g-men access to Apple servers
- Microsoft's axeman Nadella fills baskets with 2,100 fresh heads