Logicalis UK has been hit by a freeze in demand as customers weathered the biting economic storm. The British subsidiary saw sales edge up 1 per cent to $296m (£185.8m) year-on-year and a 24 per cent fall in earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization to $9.7m (£6.09m) for fiscal 2012 ended February. At group …
"....Cycles are being extended by three months," said Cook.
Hmmmm. The last big dip, after the spending binge of Y2K, saw a lot of project cycles I knew of extended by a lot more than three months!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Microsoft unsheathes cheap Android-killer: Behold, the Lumia 530
- Amazon Reveals One Weird Trick: A Loss On Almost $20bn In Sales
- Microsoft confirms secret Surface will never see the light of day
- Comment HP's Machine and IBM's $3bn R&D splash – aka how to survive Google