EMC's CEO succession looks to be in trouble with no clear internal successor to Joe Tucci who is just months away from retirement. Could EMC look outside the company for its next CEO? In January the EMC board invited Joe Tucci to stay on for another year instead of retiring. Why did they do that? There were several prospective …
Lets set up an X Factory to find that talent...
Straight in to the top 10, we have Dave Donatelli excellent pedigree, proven track record in the Storage biz, does he need an incentive I hear Meg's looking for some cuts or do we want some drama, Léo Apotheker, is he free at the moment? What say you? Any other suggestions? (Disclaimer, All in jest...)
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- Oracle loses (again) in battle to get Google Java case retried (again)
- RotM Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society... Doesn't sound sinister at all
- Market pulls chain on Crapita share price after first ever profit warning
- Analysis Invasion of the Brandsnatchers: How Nokia and BlackBerry inhabit the afterlife