EMC's CEO succession looks to be in trouble with no clear internal successor to Joe Tucci who is just months away from retirement. Could EMC look outside the company for its next CEO? In January the EMC board invited Joe Tucci to stay on for another year instead of retiring. Why did they do that? There were several prospective …
Lets set up an X Factory to find that talent...
Straight in to the top 10, we have Dave Donatelli excellent pedigree, proven track record in the Storage biz, does he need an incentive I hear Meg's looking for some cuts or do we want some drama, Léo Apotheker, is he free at the moment? What say you? Any other suggestions? (Disclaimer, All in jest...)
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- Microsoft and Oracle are 'not your trusted friends', public sector bods
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Microsoft enlists web security pariah Adobe to help build Internet Explorer-killer Spartan
- Tim Cook: I'll give just a THIRD of what Gates gave to charity last year