McAfee is to unwrap a hosted channel programme in Q3, 2012, the IT security vendor told a press briefing in Marbella today. McAfee's global channel boss Gavin Struthers said the company currently works with Managed Services Providers on a bespoke basis; the new programme is intended to bring all hosted channel initiatives under …
McAfee haven't been the most solid of performers over the last few years.
it all evens out . . .
>> McAfee haven't been the most solid of performers over the last few years.
True, but executives making large corporate IT purchases are generally more interested in buzzwords than performance.
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’