Computacenter (CC) is splashing £7m on hiring hundreds of personnel and investing in systems to underpin faster than expected growth in services, the London-based reseller giant confirmed this morning. But surprises for investors didn't stop there: CC also warned that should the depreciation of the Euro against sterling remain …
£7M / 700 bods
What are they hiring? Part-time cleaners?
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Microsoft names Cindy Rose as first first lady of UK ops