Computacenter (CC) is splashing £7m on hiring hundreds of personnel and investing in systems to underpin faster than expected growth in services, the London-based reseller giant confirmed this morning. But surprises for investors didn't stop there: CC also warned that should the depreciation of the Euro against sterling remain …
£7M / 700 bods
What are they hiring? Part-time cleaners?
- VMware sued, accused of ripping off Linux kernel source code
- IBM may swing axe on same departments more than once
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, hires 40,000 devs
- Promo World’s oldest IT dining society breaks into the House of Lords
- Ex-Systemax execs Carl & Gilbert Fiorentino jailed over $27m fraud