Computacenter (CC) is splashing £7m on hiring hundreds of personnel and investing in systems to underpin faster than expected growth in services, the London-based reseller giant confirmed this morning. But surprises for investors didn't stop there: CC also warned that should the depreciation of the Euro against sterling remain …
£7M / 700 bods
What are they hiring? Part-time cleaners?
- Windows 10 collects colossal 0.375 per cent market share in July
- 'Cilla Black introduced me to my wife on Blind Date': Channel man's heartwarming story
- Intel doubles its bounty for women and ethnic minorities
- MoD splashes £1.5bn on 10-year IT deal to 'keep pace with threats'
- Mike Bracken suddenly decides to quit GOV.UK outfit GDS