Computacenter (CC) is splashing £7m on hiring hundreds of personnel and investing in systems to underpin faster than expected growth in services, the London-based reseller giant confirmed this morning. But surprises for investors didn't stop there: CC also warned that should the depreciation of the Euro against sterling remain …
£7M / 700 bods
What are they hiring? Part-time cleaners?
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky