Computacenter (CC) is splashing £7m on hiring hundreds of personnel and investing in systems to underpin faster than expected growth in services, the London-based reseller giant confirmed this morning. But surprises for investors didn't stop there: CC also warned that should the depreciation of the Euro against sterling remain …
£7M / 700 bods
What are they hiring? Part-time cleaners?
- Windows 8.1 Update: Throws desktop drones a bone but still as TOUCHY as ever
- Apple to flush '£37bn' down the bog if it doesn't flog cheapo slabtops
- Revoke, reissue, invalidate: Stat! Security bods scramble to plug up Heartbleed
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK