Computacenter (CC) is splashing £7m on hiring hundreds of personnel and investing in systems to underpin faster than expected growth in services, the London-based reseller giant confirmed this morning. But surprises for investors didn't stop there: CC also warned that should the depreciation of the Euro against sterling remain …
£7M / 700 bods
What are they hiring? Part-time cleaners?
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Who you callin' stoopid? No excuses for biz intelligence's poor stats
- Restaurant booked, flowers ordered ... Microsoft has a hot date for SQL Server 2016