IBM is warning that mid-market customers are now spending as much with managed service providers as they are with the classic value-added reseller that deploys tech onsite. This is according to Andy Monshaw, Big Blue's global GM for small and medium enterprise, who warns that the clock is ticking for any solution provider that …
What the fuck is the difference?
MSP, VAR, six of one, half a dozen of the other.
I'm glad I didn't go into marketing. I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself.
Re: What the fuck is the difference?
Well, a VAR just gets to shaft you quickly, the MSP usually gets to do it for a year at a time.
isn't IBM a managed service provider?
(don't worry, I know the answer as I do work for them as a techie)
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers