IBM is warning that mid-market customers are now spending as much with managed service providers as they are with the classic value-added reseller that deploys tech onsite. This is according to Andy Monshaw, Big Blue's global GM for small and medium enterprise, who warns that the clock is ticking for any solution provider that …
What the fuck is the difference?
MSP, VAR, six of one, half a dozen of the other.
I'm glad I didn't go into marketing. I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself.
Re: What the fuck is the difference?
Well, a VAR just gets to shaft you quickly, the MSP usually gets to do it for a year at a time.
isn't IBM a managed service provider?
(don't worry, I know the answer as I do work for them as a techie)
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre