IBM is warning that mid-market customers are now spending as much with managed service providers as they are with the classic value-added reseller that deploys tech onsite. This is according to Andy Monshaw, Big Blue's global GM for small and medium enterprise, who warns that the clock is ticking for any solution provider that …
What the fuck is the difference?
MSP, VAR, six of one, half a dozen of the other.
I'm glad I didn't go into marketing. I wouldn't be able to sleep with myself.
Re: What the fuck is the difference?
Well, a VAR just gets to shaft you quickly, the MSP usually gets to do it for a year at a time.
isn't IBM a managed service provider?
(don't worry, I know the answer as I do work for them as a techie)
- US tries one last time to sway EU court on data-slurping deal
- By the numbers: The virtualisation options for private cloud hopefuls
- DCIG rates top-selling EMC flash array as survey bottom-dweller
- Microsoft's big Tuesday reveal – new mobes and slabs? Win 10 shock?
- Don't want to fork out for NAND flash? You're not alone. Disk still rules