On paper, the cloud is a wonderful thing for small businesses. It gives even the smallest of firms access to enterprise-level software, reduces capital expenditure, and is increasingly seen as being a good move for security, too. This is a turnaround in recent months, says Ben Gower, MD at Perspicuity, a UK SaaS (software-as-a- …
A whole article on "cloud" followed by a broken poll on "BYOD"? Eds? It's not Friday yet.
Complete puff piece
"Increased security in the cloud"? Uh-huh.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Samsung launches 'perfect pair' of skinny mid-range phones
- Multi Jet Fusion: THAT's HP's promised 3D printer, not crazy 'leccy invention