On paper, the cloud is a wonderful thing for small businesses. It gives even the smallest of firms access to enterprise-level software, reduces capital expenditure, and is increasingly seen as being a good move for security, too. This is a turnaround in recent months, says Ben Gower, MD at Perspicuity, a UK SaaS (software-as-a- …
A whole article on "cloud" followed by a broken poll on "BYOD"? Eds? It's not Friday yet.
Complete puff piece
"Increased security in the cloud"? Uh-huh.
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations