On paper, the cloud is a wonderful thing for small businesses. It gives even the smallest of firms access to enterprise-level software, reduces capital expenditure, and is increasingly seen as being a good move for security, too. This is a turnaround in recent months, says Ben Gower, MD at Perspicuity, a UK SaaS (software-as-a- …
A whole article on "cloud" followed by a broken poll on "BYOD"? Eds? It's not Friday yet.
Complete puff piece
"Increased security in the cloud"? Uh-huh.
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Canadian taxman says hundreds pierced by Heartbleed SSL skewer
- Misco Shared Services Centre drone brands customer 'insane'
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**