On paper, the cloud is a wonderful thing for small businesses. It gives even the smallest of firms access to enterprise-level software, reduces capital expenditure, and is increasingly seen as being a good move for security, too. This is a turnaround in recent months, says Ben Gower, MD at Perspicuity, a UK SaaS (software-as-a- …
A whole article on "cloud" followed by a broken poll on "BYOD"? Eds? It's not Friday yet.
Complete puff piece
"Increased security in the cloud"? Uh-huh.
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project