Integrator 2e2 recorded steep losses in calendar 2011 caused by crippling interest repayments, discontinued operations and restructuring costs, but despite all this, some progress was made in the underlying operations. The privately held Berks-based firm, which pushed out the numbers in a glossy annual report, made a net loss of …
The Emperor's New Clothes ....
... if i ever saw them!
Paris, because if anyone can talk it up, she can.
Who do 2e2 bank with?
If the interest owed is LIBOR + 16%, why don't they just ask their bank to manipulate the LIBOR rate to, say, -17%, and have the debt paid off for them?
- Worstall on Wednesday It's Big, it's Blue... it's simply FABLESS! IBM's chip-free future
- Routine WHAT NOW? Bank of England’s CHAPS payment system goes TITSUP
- Warning to those who covet the data of Internet of Precious Things
- Comment Reg man has the cure for IBM storage: Just swallow 10 firms
- IBM storage revenues sink: 'We are disappointed,' says CEO