Integrator 2e2 recorded steep losses in calendar 2011 caused by crippling interest repayments, discontinued operations and restructuring costs, but despite all this, some progress was made in the underlying operations. The privately held Berks-based firm, which pushed out the numbers in a glossy annual report, made a net loss of …
The Emperor's New Clothes ....
... if i ever saw them!
Paris, because if anyone can talk it up, she can.
Who do 2e2 bank with?
If the interest owed is LIBOR + 16%, why don't they just ask their bank to manipulate the LIBOR rate to, say, -17%, and have the debt paid off for them?
- Analysis Free Windows 10 could mean the END for Microsoft and the PC biz
- Pull up the Windows 10 duvet and pretend Win8 and Vista were BAD DREAMS
- Microsoft will give away Windows 10 FREE - for ONE year
- Analysis FIVE Things (NOT 10: these are REAL) from the WINDOWS 10 event
- Is Windows RT not invited to the Windows 10 upgrade party?