Integrator 2e2 recorded steep losses in calendar 2011 caused by crippling interest repayments, discontinued operations and restructuring costs, but despite all this, some progress was made in the underlying operations. The privately held Berks-based firm, which pushed out the numbers in a glossy annual report, made a net loss of …
The Emperor's New Clothes ....
... if i ever saw them!
Paris, because if anyone can talk it up, she can.
Who do 2e2 bank with?
If the interest owed is LIBOR + 16%, why don't they just ask their bank to manipulate the LIBOR rate to, say, -17%, and have the debt paid off for them?
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure
- Bad PUPPY: Undead Windows XP deposits fresh scamware on lawn
- Never mind the HORSE MEAT, trading standards cuts'll hurt IT crowd, too