Integrator 2e2 recorded steep losses in calendar 2011 caused by crippling interest repayments, discontinued operations and restructuring costs, but despite all this, some progress was made in the underlying operations. The privately held Berks-based firm, which pushed out the numbers in a glossy annual report, made a net loss of …
The Emperor's New Clothes ....
... if i ever saw them!
Paris, because if anyone can talk it up, she can.
Who do 2e2 bank with?
If the interest owed is LIBOR + 16%, why don't they just ask their bank to manipulate the LIBOR rate to, say, -17%, and have the debt paid off for them?
- Brits' BORKED Samsung kit held up after repair centre slips into administration
- Updated Visual Studio Online goes titsup as Microsoft wrestles with database
- Lenovo posts an INCREASE in desktop PC and notebook sales
- Naughty NSA was so drunk on data it forgot collection rules
- Dead Steve Jobs sued by own shareholders in no-poach pact brouhaha