Integrator 2e2 recorded steep losses in calendar 2011 caused by crippling interest repayments, discontinued operations and restructuring costs, but despite all this, some progress was made in the underlying operations. The privately held Berks-based firm, which pushed out the numbers in a glossy annual report, made a net loss of …
The Emperor's New Clothes ....
... if i ever saw them!
Paris, because if anyone can talk it up, she can.
Who do 2e2 bank with?
If the interest owed is LIBOR + 16%, why don't they just ask their bank to manipulate the LIBOR rate to, say, -17%, and have the debt paid off for them?
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- Call off the firing squad: HP grants stay of execution to OpenVMS