Integrator 2e2 recorded steep losses in calendar 2011 caused by crippling interest repayments, discontinued operations and restructuring costs, but despite all this, some progress was made in the underlying operations. The privately held Berks-based firm, which pushed out the numbers in a glossy annual report, made a net loss of …
The Emperor's New Clothes ....
... if i ever saw them!
Paris, because if anyone can talk it up, she can.
Who do 2e2 bank with?
If the interest owed is LIBOR + 16%, why don't they just ask their bank to manipulate the LIBOR rate to, say, -17%, and have the debt paid off for them?
- 'I urge everyone to fight back' – woman wins $10k from Microsoft over Windows 10 misery
- Osborne on Leave limbo: Travel and trade stay unchanged
- BREXIT UK digi strategy on ice post Brexit results - sources
- Tesco Mobile does what? Hahahahahahaha. Sorry customers
- MPs of Europe unite: Listen up big biz, air your tax deals in public