Systemax EMEA CEO Pim Dale is plotting an expansion strategy to become the largest reseller in the region within five years. Industry vet Dale, former EMEA veep and GM at one-time direct selling purist Dell crossed into the channel for the first time in January when he pitched up at Systemax. He reckons its the "age of the …
Its always interesting ti discover your employers plans from a news site.
So much for "improving company wide communications" unless, of course, you meant via external news sites such as this,.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook tells world: 'I’m proud to be gay'
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- Lawyers mobilise angry mob against Apple over alleged 2011 Macbook Pro crapness
- Return of the disk drive bigness? Not for poor old, busted WD
- HPC Blog IBM, backing away from hardware? NEVER!