Systemax EMEA CEO Pim Dale is plotting an expansion strategy to become the largest reseller in the region within five years. Industry vet Dale, former EMEA veep and GM at one-time direct selling purist Dell crossed into the channel for the first time in January when he pitched up at Systemax. He reckons its the "age of the …
Its always interesting ti discover your employers plans from a news site.
So much for "improving company wide communications" unless, of course, you meant via external news sites such as this,.
- Dell charges £5 to switch on power-saving for new PCs (it takes 5 clicks)
- IBM rides nightmarish hardware landscape on OpenPOWER Consortium raft
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- Who fancies a billion-quid bonanza? Just flog the Home Office some shiny walkie-talkies
- Apple's strong iPhone sales crush Wall Street moneymen's tepid expectations