Systemax EMEA CEO Pim Dale is plotting an expansion strategy to become the largest reseller in the region within five years. Industry vet Dale, former EMEA veep and GM at one-time direct selling purist Dell crossed into the channel for the first time in January when he pitched up at Systemax. He reckons its the "age of the …
Its always interesting ti discover your employers plans from a news site.
So much for "improving company wide communications" unless, of course, you meant via external news sites such as this,.
- Exclusive HP slaps dress code on R&D geeks: Bin that T-shirt, put on this tie
- Analysis Ballmer's billion-dollar blunders: When he gambled Microsoft's money and lost
- Blighty tablet sales plunge 31 per cent in saturated market
- Exclusive + analysis How to waste two years and lose $415m: Cisco's now-dead Whiptail deal
- Q. How much did Google just spend applying political pressure in the US? A. $4.6 million