Systemax EMEA CEO Pim Dale is plotting an expansion strategy to become the largest reseller in the region within five years. Industry vet Dale, former EMEA veep and GM at one-time direct selling purist Dell crossed into the channel for the first time in January when he pitched up at Systemax. He reckons its the "age of the …
Its always interesting ti discover your employers plans from a news site.
So much for "improving company wide communications" unless, of course, you meant via external news sites such as this,.
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too