Systemax EMEA CEO Pim Dale is plotting an expansion strategy to become the largest reseller in the region within five years. Industry vet Dale, former EMEA veep and GM at one-time direct selling purist Dell crossed into the channel for the first time in January when he pitched up at Systemax. He reckons its the "age of the …
Its always interesting ti discover your employers plans from a news site.
So much for "improving company wide communications" unless, of course, you meant via external news sites such as this,.
- Health Secretary promises NHS £4.2bn to go 'digital'
- TalkTalk confesses: Scammers have data about our engineers' visits to your home
- Three: We won't hike prices if you say yes to £10.5bn O2 merger
- Ballmer schools SatNad on Microsoft's mobile strategy: You need one
- Sysadmin Blog Private clouds kinda suck, you know?