back to article Gov splashed £98k through CloudStore in July

Public sector organisations spent just over £98,000 through the government CloudStore framework in July, mainly on software. The biggest spenders were the following: The Student Loans Company, which spend nearly £32,000 on consultancy with Quo Imus. The Cabinet Office spent £24,500 with software developer Apto Solutions. …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. xyz Silver badge
    FAIL

Huddle still baffles me

MoJ goes for the web version like the clappers whilst FCO services is providing it as a GSI cloud service, whilst other depts' data controllers will not accept it because it spunks uncontrolled data to all and sundry (world +dog for the MoJ, GSI only for the FCO offering, but youve still got data going all over the shop) whilst I haven't found any other gov firewall rule that'll allow web access to it anyway. Someone somewhere is making one hell of a cock up. My money is on the MoJ.

2. Vic

> The Student Loans Company, which spend nearly £32,000 on consultancy with Quo Imus.

Quo Imus?

If they have to ask...

Vic.

3. roblees

Huddle claims to sefve a large proportion of the Fortune 500 - probably as much of an SME as Microsft!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like