Reseller and integrator SCC has been cleared to sell secure cloud services across all government departments through G-Cloud. SCC has announced pan-government accreditation for nine services sold under its OptimizeCloud, which have been granted an Impact Level 2 and 3 rating by government inspectors. Under G-Cloud, companies …
Gloud actually works very well.
Problem is that when a client wants a lorry and the only available options from Gcloud vendors are a car and a boat, the client has little choice but to go elsewhere. PGA for SCC is an awesome milestone, by the way!
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- Microsoft blames dying Surface Pro 3 batteries on software bug
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Skyscape rebrands to UKCloud following legal challenge by Sky