Reseller and integrator SCC has been cleared to sell secure cloud services across all government departments through G-Cloud. SCC has announced pan-government accreditation for nine services sold under its OptimizeCloud, which have been granted an Impact Level 2 and 3 rating by government inspectors. Under G-Cloud, companies …
Gloud actually works very well.
Problem is that when a client wants a lorry and the only available options from Gcloud vendors are a car and a boat, the client has little choice but to go elsewhere. PGA for SCC is an awesome milestone, by the way!
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Ding-dong, reality calling: iPhone slump is not Apple's doom
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Another failed merger, Carly? Ted Cruz to bring in ex-HP boss Fiorina as running mate