Reseller and integrator SCC has been cleared to sell secure cloud services across all government departments through G-Cloud. SCC has announced pan-government accreditation for nine services sold under its OptimizeCloud, which have been granted an Impact Level 2 and 3 rating by government inspectors. Under G-Cloud, companies …
Gloud actually works very well.
Problem is that when a client wants a lorry and the only available options from Gcloud vendors are a car and a boat, the client has little choice but to go elsewhere. PGA for SCC is an awesome milestone, by the way!
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market