Reseller and integrator SCC has been cleared to sell secure cloud services across all government departments through G-Cloud. SCC has announced pan-government accreditation for nine services sold under its OptimizeCloud, which have been granted an Impact Level 2 and 3 rating by government inspectors. Under G-Cloud, companies …
Gloud actually works very well.
Problem is that when a client wants a lorry and the only available options from Gcloud vendors are a car and a boat, the client has little choice but to go elsewhere. PGA for SCC is an awesome milestone, by the way!
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- AVG stung as search revenue from freebie scanners dries up
- Analysis PEAK LANDFILL: Why tablet gloom is good news for Windows users
- Call off the firing squad: HP grants stay of execution to OpenVMS