Indian outsourcer Infosys has coughed CHF330 (£218m) in cash for SAP consultancy Lodestone. The management consultancy is headquartered in Switzerland, but it has global operations including a burgeoning footprint in the UK. "A key plank of our Infosys 3.0 strategy is to expand our Consulting & Systems Integration (C&SI) …
in other news 750 SAP consultants will be on the market for grabs. headhunters go!
- Acorn founder: SIXTH WAVE of tech will wash away Apple, Intel
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Steve JOBS finally DEFEATS the PC - from BEYOND THE GRAVE
- Biz bods: Tile-tastic Windows 8? NOOO. We lust after 'mature' Win 7
- Surface Pro to hit Blighty priced 25% up on top-o-the-range iPad