The career and life of Howard Strowman, who died in a motorbike accident this weekend, mirrored the ever-changing fortunes of the UK's high-tech sector. The crash happened in North Wales on Sunday, 9 September, and he was airlifted to hospital with severe injuries. He died on Tuesday morning aged 67. Strowman set up PST Group …
from a fellow biker...
I did a lot of business with PST many years ago, we were never disappointed. Very sad, this is a loss to the industry and humanity.
- No means no: Windows 10 nagware's red X will stop update – Microsoft
- This local council paid HOW MUCH for an SD card?!
- Vodafone hints at relocation from UK
- Dixons, UK's fifth 'emergency service', brushes off Brexit scare stories
- Pure Storage’s FlashBlade is great on paper. But it's still only on paper