The career and life of Howard Strowman, who died in a motorbike accident this weekend, mirrored the ever-changing fortunes of the UK's high-tech sector. The crash happened in North Wales on Sunday, 9 September, and he was airlifted to hospital with severe injuries. He died on Tuesday morning aged 67. Strowman set up PST Group …
from a fellow biker...
I did a lot of business with PST many years ago, we were never disappointed. Very sad, this is a loss to the industry and humanity.
- Microsoft and pals: Save the global economy by NOT ripping us off
- Exclusive IBM gets ready to push more UK and Irish bods overboard
- Another Chinese thing you can see from space: Lenovo's sales
- Investor Icahn needs a loan of $7bn to tick off Mike Dell
- What's that Dell? You're out? HDS punts pay-per-use cloud storage