Specialist Software Services (SSS) has made its first acquisition, devouring certain assets of e-Warehouse for an undisclosed sum. The Reading-based IT infrastructure and asset consultancy firm has coughed for e-Warehouse's customer contracts, its Oxygen-branded web-based SaaS help-desk products as well as selected staff that …
Great to see this type of activity within growing, smart managed service businesses - and there is an increasing number of them out there.
- HP sacks English employees to bag Scots gov jobs cash
- SCO vs. IBM battle resumes over ownership of Unix
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- Google Chromebooks now in over 6,600 stores
- McAfee Channel Summit Bone up on fresh EU privacy law - or end up in the clink, IT biz warned