The SEC has barred former Systemax veep Gilbert Fiorentino from being a director of a PLC again after finding he "fraudulently" pocketed hundreds of thousands of dollars in compensation over five years. The disgraced exec, who had been CEO of the reseller's Technology Products Group, was put on administrative leave in April 2011 …
I mean, really????
Now, how about doing the same for all of those corrupt
bwankers, and Wall street executives that crashed the economy.
Would it really hurt if they were no longer be able to serve as a C level executive, or as a BOD member of publicly traded companies for the rest of their lives??
But, no, not even a slap on the wrist for those bastards.
- PC makers REALLY need Windows 8.1 to walk on water - but guess what?
- Pic AXE-WAVING BIKER GANG SMASHES into swanky Apple UK store
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- BT boss QUITS telecoms giant for front-bench gov job
- CLOUD TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CASH: Govts around world slash IT spending