back to article CEO bloodbath in storage land - four bigshots gone in one week

Four storage supplier chief execs have taken a hike in the past week. CEOs at Amplidata, OCZ, STEC and Virident all spun the revolving door. It's slightly scary that three of the companies are in the flash storage business; their top bosses have gone in a flash, so to speak. Here's a round up of what happened. STEC At STEC …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. Purlieu

That's a nice Ian Fleming ref in sub heading, well done

1. Ru
      Trollface

Re: 007

That's a nice post informing the rest of us that you spotted the reference. Good for you!

1. Anonymous Coward
        Anonymous Coward

Re: 007

I didn't notice it. But then I never read any Ian Fleming and I didn't like the films.

Anyway, isn't it an Oscar Wilde reference?

2. Homer 1
    Paris Hilton

Bloodbath

I'd like to see a formal disclaimer from El Reg that no bottles of Ribena were harmed by the axe in that photo!

3. Anonymous Coward
    Meh

4 Comments and

None of them to do with the article.

Isn't amazing how uninterested we are in these CEOs!

1. Crazy Operations Guy

Re: 4 Comments and

Whats more telling is that fact that the section about Virident is missing and no noticed...

4. N13L5

I can't say about the other three, but the OCZ guy must have realized he'd loose the upcoming fight in the upcoming storage shake out, and either his company would go to the dogs or get bought up without him...

Makes sense to just go and start something new, before getting all frustrated and exhaustet...

This topic is closed for new posts.