Reseller-cum-integrator 2e2 has been handed a County Court Judgment (CCJ) over the late settlement of a £14,000 debt. The CCJ lodged at the Northampton County Court's money claims centre must be resolved inside 30 days of 15 September. Failure to do so means the debt is not scratched off the register even after it's been paid …
Few more maybe..
One or two don't necessarily throw up the warning signs unless payment is being dragged out. Couple more and this could get tricky...trouble is, suppliers need their revenue, even if it's wafer-thin or negative margins
- PC makers REALLY need Windows 8.1 to walk on water - but guess what?
- Pic AXE-WAVING BIKER GANG SMASHES into swanky Apple UK store
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- BT boss QUITS telecoms giant for front-bench gov job
- CLOUD TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CASH: Govts around world slash IT spending