The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Microsoft won't back down from Windows 10 nagware 'trick'
- Hands-on Surface Book nightmare: Microsoft won't fix 'Sleep of Death' bug
- Bank in the UK? Plans afoot to make YOU liable for bank fraud
- Dropbox gets all up in your kernel with Project Infinite. Cue uproar
- Beleaguered 123-reg customers spot price hike