The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Pics Acer: 'We will be the last man standing in the PC industry'
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks