The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Autumn Statement Thin-lipped chancellor tight-lipped on contractor-nudge-onto-payroll plan
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- HPE to open private London drinking club
- Fingers crossed tomorrow morning for Telecity's third repair shot