The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- What's that, Microsoft? Yep, a Lumia and Surface SALES BOOM
- Wall St wolves tear chunk off Microsoft: There goes $30bn!
- Cook: Don't panic, Apple fans, I will FILL the ACHING VOID inside you in April
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'