The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Analysis Windows 10 is due in one month: Will it be ready?
- Microsoft's magic hurts: Nadella signals 'tough choices' on the way
- Layoff-happy Capita charges staff to use cutlery in canteens
- Microsoft's new mission statement: It's all about doing MAGICAL THINGS
- Bank of England CIO: ‘Beware of the cloud, beware of vendors’