The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Apple to flush '£37bn' down the bog if it doesn't flog cheapo slabtops
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK
- Updated BlackBerry not afraid to throw its mobe biz under a bus, says CEO Chen
- Cisco reps flog Whiptail's Invicta arrays against EMC and Pure