The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Microsoft warns Windows security fix may break network shares
- Oracle loses (again) in battle to get Google Java case retried (again)
- RotM Partnership on AI to Benefit People and Society... Doesn't sound sinister at all
- Market pulls chain on Crapita share price after first ever profit warning
- Analysis Invasion of the Brandsnatchers: How Nokia and BlackBerry inhabit the afterlife