The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Sterling's post-Brexit dollar woes are forcing up tech kit prices
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk