The Southern University Purchasing Consortium (SUPC) has issued a tender to resellers for a software framework worth an estimated £60m a year. SUPC is the largest of the UK's six higher education procurement organisations and includes 117 member colleges and institutions that stump up its funding. Resellers were last week asked …
60 million a year??
Did anyone else watch panorama last night?
Having done work at various unis as a contractor I know for a fact that they have only just moved from the XP platform and Off2010, so I doubt there is the market that they claim.
Still, lots of £120's just to be considered!!
£120 is that all?
I'd consider a look for £120, how many tyre kickers is this going to put off?
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7
- Biz bods: Tile-tastic Windows 8? NOOO. We lust after 'mature' Win 7
- Microsoft and pals: Save the global economy by NOT ripping us off
- Dell's PC-on-a-stick landing in July: report
- Exclusive IBM gets ready to push more UK and Irish bods overboard