The Olympics may have boosted the feelgood factor in London and across the wider country but it dampened trade in the IT channel - well, according to distributor Northamber anyway. The veteran UK distie made the claim today as it reported financials for the year to 30 June which revealed a return to pre-tax profits but a double …
Basic rules of poor trading.
Get poor results for month / season
Find what happened in that month /season. Big events and weather (too hot, too cold / too wet / too normal) are always good.
Ignore facts including a) you are too expensive b) you don't sell what people want c) people / businesses don't have any money to spend.
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7
- Microsoft and pals: Save the global economy by NOT ripping us off
- Exclusive IBM gets ready to push more UK and Irish bods overboard
- Stand back, everyone! Dragons' Den ace HAS FOUND THE CLOUD
- Analysis NetApp: We laid off 100s, profits dived - and it's all YOUR fault