Avnet Technology Solutions (TS) is starting to restructure ahead of its acquisition of Magirus with long serving director Sukh Rayat replacing John Toal at the top of the UK organisation. Distie veteran Toal, who was in charge of the operation for two years and four months, joined Avnet when it acquired Bell Microproducts in …
Perplexing that one pushed slightly aside to make room for John two years ago is now selected to run UK & Ireland. Aggressive targets perhaps have not been met.
- HUGE iPAD? Maybe. HUGE ADVERTS? That's for SURE
- Tim Cook: I'm NOT worried about CRAP iPad sales. It's just a 'speedbump'
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- HP busts out new ProLiant Gen9 servers
- Loss of unencrypted back-up disk costs UK prisons ministry £180K