Avnet Technology Solutions (TS) is starting to restructure ahead of its acquisition of Magirus with long serving director Sukh Rayat replacing John Toal at the top of the UK organisation. Distie veteran Toal, who was in charge of the operation for two years and four months, joined Avnet when it acquired Bell Microproducts in …
Perplexing that one pushed slightly aside to make room for John two years ago is now selected to run UK & Ireland. Aggressive targets perhaps have not been met.
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019