When you look at the latest spate of acquisitions by broadline distributors, it's hard not to visualise an alcoholic who, concerned that he's facing a period of drought and associated health issues, decides the best way to deal with them is to have another drink. The pace of acquisitions by major distributors like Arrow, Tech …
Bigger but not better
The Big Four distributors remind me of that Hungry Hippo game, mindlessly gobbling up whatever rolls past.
And like Hungry Hippo, they are so last century.
You forgot to note that sales people (pardon me "associates") are even timed on how long it takes to close a sale. Composing a sale would be a breach of conduct and punished.
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- Regin: The super-spyware the security industry has been silent about
- US taxmen won't say WHY they're probing Microsoft. So Redmond is suing the IRS
- Samsung to boot out Shin after Galaxy S5 tanks – report
- BT in talks to RE-SLURP O2 after spitting it out a decade ago