When you look at the latest spate of acquisitions by broadline distributors, it's hard not to visualise an alcoholic who, concerned that he's facing a period of drought and associated health issues, decides the best way to deal with them is to have another drink. The pace of acquisitions by major distributors like Arrow, Tech …
Bigger but not better
The Big Four distributors remind me of that Hungry Hippo game, mindlessly gobbling up whatever rolls past.
And like Hungry Hippo, they are so last century.
You forgot to note that sales people (pardon me "associates") are even timed on how long it takes to close a sale. Composing a sale would be a breach of conduct and punished.
- What's Brexit? How Tech UK tore up its plans after June 23
- Exclusive Lenovo: Our gear will be 10% more pricey from 1 August
- Is digital fraud big in UK? British abacus-botherers finally have some answers
- Updated Zen loses its chill: UK biz ISP falls offline for four hours and counting
- Systemax flogs German sub to CANCOM