When you look at the latest spate of acquisitions by broadline distributors, it's hard not to visualise an alcoholic who, concerned that he's facing a period of drought and associated health issues, decides the best way to deal with them is to have another drink. The pace of acquisitions by major distributors like Arrow, Tech …
Bigger but not better
The Big Four distributors remind me of that Hungry Hippo game, mindlessly gobbling up whatever rolls past.
And like Hungry Hippo, they are so last century.
You forgot to note that sales people (pardon me "associates") are even timed on how long it takes to close a sale. Composing a sale would be a breach of conduct and punished.
- Windows 10 backlash: Which? demands compo for forced upgrades
- Exclusive Virgin Media costs balloon by MEEELLIONS in wake of Brexit
- Microsoft deletes Windows 10 nagware from Windows 7 and 8
- Review Margaret Hodge's book outlines 'mind boggling' UK public sector waste
- Exclusive 'Faceless' Liberty Global has 'sucked the very soul' out of Virgin Media