When you look at the latest spate of acquisitions by broadline distributors, it's hard not to visualise an alcoholic who, concerned that he's facing a period of drought and associated health issues, decides the best way to deal with them is to have another drink. The pace of acquisitions by major distributors like Arrow, Tech …
Bigger but not better
The Big Four distributors remind me of that Hungry Hippo game, mindlessly gobbling up whatever rolls past.
And like Hungry Hippo, they are so last century.
You forgot to note that sales people (pardon me "associates") are even timed on how long it takes to close a sale. Composing a sale would be a breach of conduct and punished.
- Microsoft: Profit DECIMATED because you people aren't buying PCs
- Microsoft to offer special Surface 3 for schools
- Election 2015 Surveillance, broadband, zero hours: Tech policy in a UK hung Parliament
- It's official: David Brents are the weakest link in phishing attacks
- What's broken in this week's Windows 10 build? Try the Start Menu, for one