When you look at the latest spate of acquisitions by broadline distributors, it's hard not to visualise an alcoholic who, concerned that he's facing a period of drought and associated health issues, decides the best way to deal with them is to have another drink. The pace of acquisitions by major distributors like Arrow, Tech …
Bigger but not better
The Big Four distributors remind me of that Hungry Hippo game, mindlessly gobbling up whatever rolls past.
And like Hungry Hippo, they are so last century.
You forgot to note that sales people (pardon me "associates") are even timed on how long it takes to close a sale. Composing a sale would be a breach of conduct and punished.
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Sysadmin Blog SLAPPING an iPhone out of a corporate drone's hand: You're not the only one who longs to do it