When you look at the latest spate of acquisitions by broadline distributors, it's hard not to visualise an alcoholic who, concerned that he's facing a period of drought and associated health issues, decides the best way to deal with them is to have another drink. The pace of acquisitions by major distributors like Arrow, Tech …
Bigger but not better
The Big Four distributors remind me of that Hungry Hippo game, mindlessly gobbling up whatever rolls past.
And like Hungry Hippo, they are so last century.
You forgot to note that sales people (pardon me "associates") are even timed on how long it takes to close a sale. Composing a sale would be a breach of conduct and punished.
- Bill Gates – I WISH I was like Zuck and spoke Chinese. Yep, I drink poo
- Spartan on Windows 7? Microsoft is 'watching demand'
- Horrifying iPhone sales bring Apple $18bn profit A QUARTER
- HMRC fails to plan for £10.4bn contract exit... because it's 'too risky'
- Oracle-Sun anniversary Five years of Sun software under Oracle: Were the critics right?