The allure of leading Apple's store strategy, coupled with a generous restricted stock package of 100,000 shares, currently valued at $623 a unit, saw Browett flee the CEO's office at Dixons Retail in January. In the SEC document, Apple revealed the Brit received 5,000 shares but 2,159 were sold for tax withholding purposes. He …
And the apple stores have gone downhill since.
where there's muck there's brass
albeit shiny muck
Hopefully Browett will destroy the Apple empire; he certainly didn't save the limping DSGI or whatever that bunch of arseholes call themselves these days so he's got a cracking track record Gromit!
yes yes yes, but how much TAX did he pay
What no mention of how much TAX he pays, thats usualy a bad sign that he does pay it in todays news standards about what people earn and why.
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- It's a done deal! Microsoft-Nokia merger to close on Friday
- Fusion-io: Ah, Microsoft. I see there's in-memory in SQL Server 2014... **GERONIMO!**
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences