The allure of leading Apple's store strategy, coupled with a generous restricted stock package of 100,000 shares, currently valued at $623 a unit, saw Browett flee the CEO's office at Dixons Retail in January. In the SEC document, Apple revealed the Brit received 5,000 shares but 2,159 were sold for tax withholding purposes. He …
And the apple stores have gone downhill since.
where there's muck there's brass
albeit shiny muck
Hopefully Browett will destroy the Apple empire; he certainly didn't save the limping DSGI or whatever that bunch of arseholes call themselves these days so he's got a cracking track record Gromit!
yes yes yes, but how much TAX did he pay
What no mention of how much TAX he pays, thats usualy a bad sign that he does pay it in todays news standards about what people earn and why.
- Comment AWS hell no: Can Microsoft Azure sales beat Amazon's cloud?
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- HP settles suit with popstar Chubby Checker over todger tester app
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu