The allure of leading Apple's store strategy, coupled with a generous restricted stock package of 100,000 shares, currently valued at $623 a unit, saw Browett flee the CEO's office at Dixons Retail in January. In the SEC document, Apple revealed the Brit received 5,000 shares but 2,159 were sold for tax withholding purposes. He …
And the apple stores have gone downhill since.
where there's muck there's brass
albeit shiny muck
Hopefully Browett will destroy the Apple empire; he certainly didn't save the limping DSGI or whatever that bunch of arseholes call themselves these days so he's got a cracking track record Gromit!
yes yes yes, but how much TAX did he pay
What no mention of how much TAX he pays, thats usualy a bad sign that he does pay it in todays news standards about what people earn and why.
- Apple CEO Tim Cook: My well-known gayness is 'a gift from GOD'
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- Microsoft fitness bands slapped on wrists: All YOUR HEALTH DATA are BELONG TO US
- NHS quango fatcats spend £2m tax dosh on iPads and iPhones
- Samsung launches 'perfect pair' of skinny mid-range phones