French memory manufacturer and distributor Dane-Elec has bought itself some time to plot a turnaround strategy after being granted bankruptcy protection by a court in its native country. The firm was spooked by a string of nasty half year results and entered the "safeguard procedure" on 17 October, which gives it six months to …
> recovery plan
Probably will involve actions that will be seen as "antisocialistic" and "exploitative" and "unfriendly" by the Hollande Government. They will then be picketed by irate employees until they are belly-up for good. Everyone can then help themselves to some of the tumbleweeds that remain, then queue at the ANPE.
- HP sacks English employees to bag Scots gov jobs cash
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- Google Chromebooks now in over 6,600 stores
- McAfee Channel Summit Bone up on fresh EU privacy law - or end up in the clink, IT biz warned
- CLOUD TO SUCK UP ALL YOUR CASH: Govts around world slash IT spending