German software maker SAP reported a massive plunge in Q3 profits but an operational slip was not to blame, just a one-off gain from its lawsuit with Oracle a year ago. This still left the vendor with a bottom line of €618m, albeit 51 per cent lower than the €1.25bn ($1.62bn) it banked 12 months ago when earnings were boosted € …
What does that even mean? BusinessByDesign?
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7
- Biz bods: Tile-tastic Windows 8? NOOO. We lust after 'mature' Win 7
- Microsoft and pals: Save the global economy by NOT ripping us off
- Dell's PC-on-a-stick landing in July: report
- Exclusive IBM gets ready to push more UK and Irish bods overboard