Systemax staff are shellshocked in the wake of the revelation that jobs in Europe - the region leading growth across the company - are to be cut. The reseller is consolidating back-office functions into a shared services centre in Eastern Europe as well as shuttering two retail brands and closing down PC production lines …
Typical of a US company
When things get tough, sacrifice anything overseas to stop the home boat sinking, even if they throw out the lifeboat division.
Re: Typical of a US company
Certainly this is so.
What is it about US people that makes them so blinkered?
As a former employee I'm glad to see that Pim is just as (un)committed as previous management to keeping employees informed about the company they work for...
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- DVLA website GOES TITSUP on day paper car tax discs retire
- It's official: EU chiefs WILL probe Apple's Irish tax deal
- Universal Credit CRISIS: Howard Shiplee SHIPS OUT of top job
- ARMs head Moonshot bodies: HP pops Applied Micro, TI chips into carts