back to article Rackspace sales and profits pop in Q3

The cloud computing wave and the goodwill and technical expertise that Rackspace Hosting has attained through its founding of the OpenStack cloud control freak, more than two years ago, are helping to puff up the company's finances. Both revenues were up 27 percent and net income was up 36 per cent in the third quarter, to $ …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. The Godfather
    Thumb Up

Pathfinder...

I saw this business some five years ago as one likely to lead the field in what it does. Its vision and determination to focus on what is to come instead of what is here is plainly evident in its results. Progressive business that invests well, and above all, knows what it has to do and does it exceptionally well.

2. andy 103
    Thumb Up

Unsurprising

I've dealt with Rackspace many times and without wishing to sound like an advert for them they are one of the best companies I've ever done business with, particularly in terms of technical support. They seem to be one of the few companies that have grasped the idea that if you plan things well, get the right staff, treat staff properly and be open-minded you might just be on to a winner!

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like