If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- PC makers REALLY need Windows 8.1 to walk on water - but guess what?
- Pic AXE-WAVING BIKER GANG SMASHES into swanky Apple UK store
- Microsoft lures buy-curious vixens, corduroys with a cheap fondle
- Analysis Wake up, Uncle Fester! Huawei’s nattering about BUYING Nokia
- BT boss QUITS telecoms giant for front-bench gov job