If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre
- Analysis Dell computers bundled with backdoor that blurts hardware fingerprint to websites
- Telecity fails with car park net rescue plan. In fact, things got worse. Again
- Amazon now renting physical servers you can cuddle and love