If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft says 'weird things' can happen during Windows Server 2003 migrations