If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid
- Cisco gobbles OpenDNS, sorts out cloud security portfolio
- Universal Credit white elephant needs 'urgent breakthrough' says MP
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- Half of Windows Server 2003 fans will miss July's security cut-off