If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Sysadmin Blog SLAPPING an iPhone out of a corporate drone's hand: You're not the only one who longs to do it
- PC market staging a RECOVERY. (Only joking, it's through the floor)