If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- +Analysis PM Cameron leaps aboard Internet of Thingies
- Plusnet shunts blame for dodgy DNS traffic onto customers' routers
- Microsoft's battery-boosting Surface slab cover to ship soon
- VMware announces compulsory bi-ennial VCP recertification