If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- Analysis So whither Microsoft? If Nadella knows, he's keeping it well hidden
- SAP: It was our Big Data software wot won it for Germany
- Home Office threw £347m in the bin on failed asylum processing IT project