If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- Old, complex code could cause another UK banking TITSUP – study
- How 'flexible' can the UK actually be on EU data protection law?