If Gartner is right and Lenovo has indeed become the largest PC maker on the planet, someone forgot to tell the Chinese juggernaut's top brass. Talking at the release of Q2 numbers that showed a double-digit spike in sales and turnover, albeit slower than recent growth rates, CEO Yang Yuanqing seemed oblivious to last month's …
iBuilt It could be the largest PC maker.
The combined sales of motherboards for home made PCs should be toward the top of the list. That's if you want to include Linux with Windows desktops.
- Jury awards US$3 BEEELION to HPE in Oracle/Itanium lawsuit
- Amazon twangs its Elastic File System at on-premises filer rivals
- Can Ireland's grid green satisfy Facebook and Apple?
- Red Hat Summit Oh, Red Hat. Contain yourself and your 'new innovations' talk
- Microsoft names Cindy Rose as first first lady of UK ops