Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- Just WALK IN and buy an Apple Watch. Are you mad?
- Pic + vid Microsoft dumps ARM for Atom with cut-price Surface 3 fondleslab
- Huawei networking kit gets the green light from Blighty's spooks
- Pure CEO dons cheerleader outfit, harangues world, dog
- New dirt-cheap Chromebooks: Team Google keeps jackboot on throat of PC titans