Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- Windows 7 outstrips Windows 8.x with small November growth
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- iPhone slips in Europe as Windows Phone claims OVER 10% market share
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Update The only way is Office: UK Parliament to migrate to Microsoft cloud