Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- Windows 10 will now automatically download and install on PCs
- Updated BT broadband is down: Former state monopoly goes TITSUP UK-wide
- BT blames 'faulty router' for mega outage. Did they try turning it off and on again?
- Safe Harbor ripped and replaced with Privacy Shield in last-minute US-Europe deal
- Microsoft buys SwiftKey, Britain's 'stealthiest software startup'