Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- Don't tell the Cabinet Office: HMRC is building its own online ID system
- Former Sun CEO Scott McNealy has data on 1/14th of humanity
- HPE spins out enterprise services business into CSC
- Insure against a cyberwhat now? How the heck do we crunch those numbers?
- Booming sales of flippy detachables offers hope to glum PC market