Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- Irritable Cisco kicks Nutanix out of partner program
- Interview Beardy Ed Vaizey: 'I can't let go. I like the tech sector'
- Gartner's Magic Quadrant mages shake crystal ball, Violin goes topsy turvy