Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- Superfish 2.0: Dell ships laptops, PCs with huge internet security hole
- Windows 10 pilot rollouts will surge in early 2016, says Gartner
- Dell: How to kill that web security hole we put in your laptops, PCs
- Research: Microsoft the fastest growing maker of tablet OSs ... by 2019
- Exclusive Oracle confesses to quietly axing its UK software support centre