Well, it’s nearly over. For a lot of us 2012 has been a tough old annus horribilis. Continued economic uncertainty at home and abroad has made life particularly difficult for some resellers and software vendors, and the slightly pessimistic forecast is that things are going to improve only very slowly next year. Of course this …
"Now this isn’t necessarily true of every role, and it’s certainly not the case in the big name consultancies. "
It bloody was when you were there!
- Microsoft in Blighty reveals its 78 THOUSAND POUND Surface 3 slabloid
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- Cisco gobbles OpenDNS, sorts out cloud security portfolio
- Universal Credit white elephant needs 'urgent breakthrough' says MP
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose