Brit accountancy software biz Sage ground out a relatively decent set of fiscal 2012 financial results as it moves towards more cloud-based sales. Organic revenues from continuing operations went up two per cent year on year to £1.34bn and profit before tax edged up just one per cent to £334m. CEO Guy Berruyer described the …
Cue responses on...
...how the frogs prefer creativity in their accounts, not accuracy, in 3...2...1...
Is this the same Sage as in SagePay that fell over this year? Twice, IIRC? Maybe he ought to be striving for his company's own impressive performance first?
- Windows XP market share GROWS AGAIN, outstrips Win 8.1 surge
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Women! You too can be 'cool' and 'fun' if you work in tech!
- Microsoft to get in XP users' faces with one last warning
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge