Brit accountancy software biz Sage ground out a relatively decent set of fiscal 2012 financial results as it moves towards more cloud-based sales. Organic revenues from continuing operations went up two per cent year on year to £1.34bn and profit before tax edged up just one per cent to £334m. CEO Guy Berruyer described the …
Cue responses on...
...how the frogs prefer creativity in their accounts, not accuracy, in 3...2...1...
Is this the same Sage as in SagePay that fell over this year? Twice, IIRC? Maybe he ought to be striving for his company's own impressive performance first?
- Official: Windows 10 has hit the 400 million device mark
- HP Ink COO: Sorry not sorry we bricked your otherwise totally fine printer cartridges
- Sage advice: Avoid the Windows 10 Anniversary Update – it knackers our accounting app
- Microsoft paid me $650 to scrub Windows 10 from my grandpa's PC, says man
- Analysis UK.gov is doing sod all to break £20bn of locked-in IT contracts