Brit accountancy software biz Sage ground out a relatively decent set of fiscal 2012 financial results as it moves towards more cloud-based sales. Organic revenues from continuing operations went up two per cent year on year to £1.34bn and profit before tax edged up just one per cent to £334m. CEO Guy Berruyer described the …
Cue responses on...
...how the frogs prefer creativity in their accounts, not accuracy, in 3...2...1...
Is this the same Sage as in SagePay that fell over this year? Twice, IIRC? Maybe he ought to be striving for his company's own impressive performance first?
- Next Windows obsolescence panic is 450 days from … NOW!
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Enterprise storage will die just like tape did, say chaps with graphs
- It's a done deal! Microsoft-Nokia merger to close on Friday
- Despite your fancy-schmancy security tech, passwords still weakest link in IT defences