Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
What's the odds?
I suspect there is currently a better chance of a return to normality within the Eurozone than a resurgence in HP's fortunes given its current path.
- VMware sued, accused of ripping off Linux kernel source code
- IBM may swing axe on same departments more than once
- IBM buys 'deep learning' upstart Alchemy API, hires 40,000 devs
- Ex-Systemax execs Carl & Gilbert Fiorentino jailed over $27m fraud
- Promo World’s oldest IT dining society breaks into the House of Lords