Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
What's the odds?
I suspect there is currently a better chance of a return to normality within the Eurozone than a resurgence in HP's fortunes given its current path.
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Internet Explorer 11 at it again, breaks Microsoft's own CRM software
- Microsoft tarts up software licensing to fend off 'a few clicks and a credit card' rivals
- Microsoft 'cautiously optimistic' about Christmas sales
- Unite: HP 'addicted to culture of job cuts' as axe raised again