Few people would argue that this year has been one of very big highs and lows. From a personal perspective, 2012 will be remembered for the Olympics and Ryder Cup (great), weather (expletive deleted!) and the continued challenges of the economy, especially in the Eurozone. It’s been pretty interesting in the IT space too. We've …
What's the odds?
I suspect there is currently a better chance of a return to normality within the Eurozone than a resurgence in HP's fortunes given its current path.
- Loose lips slip when Windows 10 ships: 'End of July' says AMD CEO
- EMEA PC market circling rim, headed for U-bend plunge
- Feature IT'S WAR: Hacktivists throw in their lot with spies and the military
- Raytheon borgs Websense to create cybersecurity behemoth
- HP's $3 BEELLLION Aruba buy ‘significantly undervalues’ wireless operator