Northgate Managed Services (NMS) is parting with long serving UK boss Andy Ross, sources have claimed. His exit follows the unsuccessful efforts to find a buyer for the business, as revealed last September, with company insiders saying the asking price was simply too high. The firm was hawked about by investment banker …
History Repeats Itself
In a previous incarnation as MDIS, they floated on the stock exchange at an inflated price of around £2-40 if I remember rightly.
When the shares sank to around 30 - 40p, they stopped trading on the stock exchange.
Had to laugh, even though I did lose a bit on my employee-purchased shares. Motorola must have been well pissed off at the time, as MDIS paid a huge bill in shares!!!
Is this one of those 'Zombie' companies people talk about?
- And the buggiest OS provider award goes to ... APPLE?
- Britain needs more tech immigrants, quango tells UK.gov
- SIM hack scandal biz Gemalto: Everything's fine ... Security industry: No, it's really not
- Updated Oh No, Lenovo! Lizard Squad on the attack, flashes swiped emails
- Lenovo: We SWEAR we're done with bloatware, adware and scumware