back to article Fujitsu Tech Solutions boss: I am an industry 'insurgent'

Fujitsu UK and Ireland bigwig Michael Keegan is trying to highlight and exploit any uncertainty surrounding Dell and HP to win over distribution partners sitting at those vendors' top tables. Keegan, executive director of the Technology Product Group is clearly in self-licking mode, armed with growth stats that reveal the …

COMMENTS

This topic is closed for new posts.
  1. This post has been deleted by its author

2. Wanda Lust

Splutter, cough...

£100m? For the UK? Scalextric probably turn over more than that.

1. Matt Bryant Silver badge
      Coat

Re: Splutter, cough...

"£100m? For the UK? Scalextric probably turn over more than that." Considering the lack of differentiation (I know they harp on about SAP HANA kit but everyone does that), so you have to assume that's £100m of wafer-thin margin, or Fudgeitso are buying business, which leaves them just as lumped with zombie debt as Dell.

3. Mr Young
    Coffee/keyboard

"self-licking mode"

Very good - I couldn't read any more after that!

4. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Coat

Clearly need to lubricate the sales channel better.

I know. It's Friday.

Time to be gone.

5. Anonymous Coward
    Anonymous Coward

Just got over this one

What a plank. There are more ludicrous quotes from MK here than is feasible for such a short article. I think the general tone of the comments from CC and SCC sum things up and this is backed up by contributors as well. This outfit are the biggest bunch of delusional idiots in the tech hardware market and ought to really have a long hard look at quite how inept and one-eyed they are.

6. John Smith 19 Gold badge
    Happy

But the really important question has been left unanswered.

What can you offer your top Sales reps to drive?

This topic is closed for new posts.

Other stories you might like