Big Blue is boosting the size of the Stateside distribution channel that sells its Power Systems servers and enterprise storage by inking master distributor agreements with Ingram Micro and Tech Data. With the new deal, IBM is hoping to boost its profile among small and midrange businesses in particular, a growing market which …
Not a great suprise...
...bearing in mind SDG (who are now owned by TechData) are a large IBM reseller.
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Biz bods: Tile-tastic Windows 8? NOOO. We lust after 'mature' Win 7
- Microsoft and pals: Save the global economy by NOT ripping us off
- Dell's PC-on-a-stick landing in July: report