Big Blue is boosting the size of the Stateside distribution channel that sells its Power Systems servers and enterprise storage by inking master distributor agreements with Ingram Micro and Tech Data. With the new deal, IBM is hoping to boost its profile among small and midrange businesses in particular, a growing market which …
Not a great suprise...
...bearing in mind SDG (who are now owned by TechData) are a large IBM reseller.
- Apple is making life terrible in its factories – labor rights warriors
- Updated EU verdict: Apple received €13bn in illegal tax benefits from Ireland
- Linux turns 25, with corporate contributors now key to its future
- French, German ministers demand new encryption backdoor law
- US Treasury to launch pre-emptive strike on EU's Ireland tax probe