Unstoppable reseller juggernaut Softcat claims its top and bottom lines swelled 40 per cent in its first half of fiscal 2013 under the leadership of MD Colin Brown who joined from Microsoft last year. Martin Hellawell, veteran of the fast growing Marlow-based biz moved upstairs to the chairman's office last autumn to replace …
I only ever seem to hear good things about Softcat these days. A company who looks after their employees and who in turn deliver results. Good for them.
- Windows 8.1 Update: Throws desktop drones a bone but still as TOUCHY as ever
- Apple to flush '£37bn' down the bog if it doesn't flog cheapo slabtops
- Revoke, reissue, invalidate: Stat! Security bods scramble to plug up Heartbleed
- Heartbleed vuln under ACTIVE ATTACK as hackers map soft spots
- Apple has THREE TIMES as much cash as US govt, TWICE the UK