Unstoppable reseller juggernaut Softcat claims its top and bottom lines swelled 40 per cent in its first half of fiscal 2013 under the leadership of MD Colin Brown who joined from Microsoft last year. Martin Hellawell, veteran of the fast growing Marlow-based biz moved upstairs to the chairman's office last autumn to replace …
I only ever seem to hear good things about Softcat these days. A company who looks after their employees and who in turn deliver results. Good for them.
- 'Things' on the Internet-of-things have 25 vulnerabilities apiece
- Senate introduces USA FREEDOM Act to curb NSA spying excesses
- Comment Has Europe cut the UK adrift on data protection?
- Only '3% of web servers in top corps' fully fixed after Heartbleed snafu
- Microsoft stands on shore as tablet-laden boat sails away