Unstoppable reseller juggernaut Softcat claims its top and bottom lines swelled 40 per cent in its first half of fiscal 2013 under the leadership of MD Colin Brown who joined from Microsoft last year. Martin Hellawell, veteran of the fast growing Marlow-based biz moved upstairs to the CEO's office last autumn to replace Peter …
I only ever seem to hear good things about Softcat these days. A company who looks after their employees and who in turn deliver results. Good for them.
- Microsoft: We're hiking UK cloud prices 22%. Stop whining – it's the Brexit
- And so we enter day seven of King's College London major IT outage
- Thanks, IoT vendors: your slack attitude will get regulators moving
- AMD is a rounding error on Intel's spreadsheet and that sucks for us all
- Vodafone rapped with RECORD £4.6m fine for failing customers