Unstoppable reseller juggernaut Softcat claims its top and bottom lines swelled 40 per cent in its first half of fiscal 2013 under the leadership of MD Colin Brown who joined from Microsoft last year. Martin Hellawell, veteran of the fast growing Marlow-based biz moved upstairs to the CEO's office last autumn to replace Peter …
I only ever seem to hear good things about Softcat these days. A company who looks after their employees and who in turn deliver results. Good for them.
- What's losing steam at Apple? Pretty much everything
- Openreach to split from BT... so they'll be 'Legally Separate'
- Ofcom: Legal separation will force Openreach to eat more fibre
- It's 2016 and your passwords can still be sniffed from wireless keyboards
- Comment UK membership of Council of Europe has implications for data protection after Brexit