LSE-listed Northamber blamed the economy and cost-cutting on the part of IT vendors for a massive slide in sales and the return to losses at the halfway stage in its fiscal 2013. The oldest IT distie in Blighty said turnover fell to £41.5m in the six months to 31 December from £53.8m in the same period a year earlier, …
Very difficult times for Northamber - declining business remains unchecked - can this ship turn around?
- Ex-HP boss Carly Fiorina sacked one week into new job
- Monster Cloud and an angry customer wanting a refund: A Love Story
- Analysis Intel has driven a dagger through Microsoft's mobile strategy
- How 'flexible' can the UK actually be on EU data protection law?
- Did your UK biz just pay £1,500 to stop a DDoS? You've been had