LSE-listed Northamber blamed the economy and cost-cutting on the part of IT vendors for a massive slide in sales and the return to losses at the halfway stage in its fiscal 2013. The oldest IT distie in Blighty said turnover fell to £41.5m in the six months to 31 December from £53.8m in the same period a year earlier, …
Very difficult times for Northamber - declining business remains unchecked - can this ship turn around?
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn. Notch: I'm getting the block outta here
- Phones 4u website DIES as wounded mobe retailer struggles to stay above water
- Huawei ditches new Windows Phone mobe plans, blames poor sales