LSE-listed Northamber blamed the economy and cost-cutting on the part of IT vendors for a massive slide in sales and the return to losses at the halfway stage in its fiscal 2013. The oldest IT distie in Blighty said turnover fell to £41.5m in the six months to 31 December from £53.8m in the same period a year earlier, …
Very difficult times for Northamber - declining business remains unchecked - can this ship turn around?
- Report: American tech firms charge Britons a thumping nationality tax
- UK government officially adopts Open Document Format
- Microsoft's MCSE and MCSD will become HARDER to win
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes