LSE-listed Northamber blamed the economy and cost-cutting on the part of IT vendors for a massive slide in sales and the return to losses at the halfway stage in its fiscal 2013. The oldest IT distie in Blighty said turnover fell to £41.5m in the six months to 31 December from £53.8m in the same period a year earlier, …
Very difficult times for Northamber - declining business remains unchecked - can this ship turn around?
- Windows 10 grabbed about five per cent market share in August
- VMworld 2015 Ed Snowden crocked cloud, says VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger
- Apple muscles in on biz world AGAIN – this time with Cisco pact
- Hidden password-stealing malware lurking in your GPU card? Intel Security thinks not
- Larry Ellison's yacht isn't threatened by NoSQL – yet