LSE-listed Northamber blamed the economy and cost-cutting on the part of IT vendors for a massive slide in sales and the return to losses at the halfway stage in its fiscal 2013. The oldest IT distie in Blighty said turnover fell to £41.5m in the six months to 31 December from £53.8m in the same period a year earlier, …
Very difficult times for Northamber - declining business remains unchecked - can this ship turn around?
- Surface Book: Microsoft to turn unsuccessful tab into unsuccessful laptop
- Analysis Silicon Valley now 'illegal' in Europe: Why Schrems vs Facebook is such a biggie
- If you wanted Windows 10, it looks like you've already installed it
- Safe Harbour ruled INVALID: Facebook 'n' pals' data slurp at risk
- 'One Windows' crunch time: Microsoft tempts with glittery new devices