LSE-listed Northamber blamed the economy and cost-cutting on the part of IT vendors for a massive slide in sales and the return to losses at the halfway stage in its fiscal 2013. The oldest IT distie in Blighty said turnover fell to £41.5m in the six months to 31 December from £53.8m in the same period a year earlier, …
Very difficult times for Northamber - declining business remains unchecked - can this ship turn around?
- Bye bye, booth babes. IT security catwalk RSA nixes sexy outfits
- PATRIOT Act axed, NSA spying halted ... wake up, Neo, it's just a dream in the US House of Reps
- And the prize for LEAST SECURE BROWSER goes to ... Chrome!
- Amazon cloud threatens to SMASH the fundamental laws of PHYSICS
- Document Foundation pledges Office 365 and Google Docs challenger