Logicalis Group has coughed €24m for 2e2's European operations, it confirmed in a stock market statement this morning. The deal includes the IBM system integration biz in Spain - which is still trading under the Morse brand; the NetApp and HP enterprise reselling outfit in Ireland; a managed service operation in the Channel …
"nothing left to sell"
And any remaining money found will match our invoice to the penny, the tax payers can pay the staff and creditors costs
Loaded price but 'fair' given performance of these operations...trouble is, unsecured creditors are not likely to see any of it.
- Twenty years since Windows 95, and we still love our Start buttons
- Windows 10 now on 75 million devices, says Microsoft
- Windows 10 market share growth slows to just ten per cent
- Windows 10 blamed (partly) for stalled PC sales recovery
- Ex-HP top aide in the clink for racking up $1m on company credit cards