Logicalis Group has coughed €24m for 2e2's European operations, it confirmed in a stock market statement this morning. The deal includes the IBM system integration biz in Spain - which is still trading under the Morse brand; the NetApp and HP enterprise reselling outfit in Ireland; a managed service operation in the Channel …
"nothing left to sell"
And any remaining money found will match our invoice to the penny, the tax payers can pay the staff and creditors costs
Loaded price but 'fair' given performance of these operations...trouble is, unsecured creditors are not likely to see any of it.
- Windows 7 and 8.1 market share surge, XP falls behind OS X
- NHS IT failures mount as GP data system declared unfit for purpose
- Looking forward to getting Windows 10 the day it ships? Yeah, about that...
- Privacy watchdog ICO slashes its fines in half
- Intel 80386 queen Renée James quits as chipmaker's president