Logicalis Group has coughed €24m for 2e2's European operations, it confirmed in a stock market statement this morning. The deal includes the IBM system integration biz in Spain - which is still trading under the Morse brand; the NetApp and HP enterprise reselling outfit in Ireland; a managed service operation in the Channel …
"nothing left to sell"
And any remaining money found will match our invoice to the penny, the tax payers can pay the staff and creditors costs
Loaded price but 'fair' given performance of these operations...trouble is, unsecured creditors are not likely to see any of it.
- Ireland's tech sector fears fallout of Brexit 'Yes' vote
- Q. What's the difference between smartphones and that fad diet you all got bored of? A. Nothing
- Central gov spent £6.3bn on IT. Nearly half handed to just 3 suppliers
- Analysis Food for Deep Thought: 42 is IBM's answer to Life, the Universe and Everything...
- WD’s revenue wheels have fallen off. Profits are sinking, too